Alright guys! Here’s the February Movie Lines quiz!!!!
Obviously, being February, there is a theme.
And romance movies in general.
Some are rated PG-13… the movies I mean! Not the quotes. But hopefully at least some you will be able to make educated guesses based on hints provided in the quotes themselves, even if you haven’t seen the film. 🙂
On to the quiz!!!!
1. “As you wish.”
2. “Hello, ma’am. Your daughter, she’s done a great injustice, so we’ve come here seeking revenge. You see, we may not look like much, but between the three of us we have five legs, four eyes and two and a half pairs of working lungs, but we also have two dozen eggs, so if I were you, I would go back inside.”
3. Ask her who she is, and what she’s a’doin here.”
4. “Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I’m sick. To help me through all this. You’re my angel.”
5. “Well, yes, ma’am, I do… I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen or, who I’m gonna meet, where I’m gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you… to make each day count.”
6. “Promise, everyday, come rain or shine, through Hell or high water?”
7. “And that put pain to it. I wonder who first discovered the power of poetry in driving away love?”
8. “I can’t eat right now. I gotta find something to wear to the wedding.”
9. ” How does she know you love her?”
10. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.”
Remember, no googling, but you can ask a friend if need be. And if they’ll agree to help you 🙂
And the answers will be posted the 13th.