Wahoo! I’ve been nominated by proverbs31teen for the Liebster Award!
The Rules are as follows.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Write 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
- “I hate pears,” is my favorite Doctor Who line.
- I love pears, so note the irony.
- I love running.
- Do not approach me about chores or work or jobs until I have eaten my breakfast.
- I love the number 5 and its multiples.
- I learned basic arithmetic by turning addition and multiplication into a drama story. I learned subtraction and division by learning addition and multiplication as quickly as possible.
- I have no money.
- I am a cadet in Civil Air Patrol.
- I am happiest at my CAP meetings/events.
- Never tell me I can’t do something.
- If you tell me I can’t do something, I will take it as a challenge.
And now the questions!
1.Do you wanna build a snowman? Yes please! 🙂
2. What is the craziest thing you’ve done during a game of hide-and-seek? Umm… lately i played a game of hide-and-seek-in-the-dark, and i hid behind an exersise bike. No one found me. 🙂
3. How many books do you have? 405. I counted. Okay, so technically i counted each shelf/pile and then used my calculater.
4. Writers, what’s the most useful piece of writing advice you’ve ever gotten? Skip to what ever part you are really psyched for and feel like writing at that moment.
5. Favorite type of fanfiction? Any that involves something awesome/tragic/romantic happening to my fav characters. I’ll read crossover sometimes, and am a big fan of AU. I only approve of certain pairings though, and avoid any stories that have conflicting pairs.
6. Which Avenger are you most like? (From the movie, not comic books) ooohhh.. tricky… i think I’m most like Stark in that i can be arrogant and sarcastic in the extreme, and I also perfer matter over mind and action over waiting. But I’m also like Natasha in that people underestimate me, and I have somethings I’d rather forget.
7. Favorite Stan Lee cameo? Oh! Either Thor or Avengers.
8. Favorite writing resource? The classics.
9. Do you have trouble staying organized? nope. well… except for my clothes… my clothes refuse to stay organized.
10. Favorite school subject? Mathmatics. Especially algebra and all that math people complain has no use in real life.
11. Favorite food/food combination others don’t like? Applesauce and bacon. You dip the bacon in warm applesauce, especially strawberry appplesauce… yummm… 🙂
Now my questions for the nominees.
1. Who is you favorite pop singer, if you have one?
2. blue or pink?
3. Are you excited for Sherlock Christmas Special?
4. bananas or pears?
5. Grammar nazi are you?
6. Are you a bond fan?
7. Are you sick of Christmas Carols yet?
8. Short stories or novels?
9. What is your favorite alien launguage (elvish, dwarvish and black speech does not count!)?
10. Are you more a dancer or a singer?
11. Will J.J. Abrams ruin Star Wars?
Ummm I can only think of two people to nominate, because proverbs31teen nominated everyone else I wanted too, and I try to avoid re-awarding people when ic an, as well tagging back.
Anyoen who i didn’t nominate, feel free to answer the questions anyway!
Have fun. 😉