I am finally taking the time to write this all out. It’s been in my head for years, but I am now committing to it by recording it here for your pleasure.
1. Ride a roller-coaster
2. Go to Disney World
3. Graduate college
Have a solo in my church choir (being the only member of a certain section either alto or soprano will not count.) Completed Dec 24th 2014. I sang one of the verses of the responsorial psalm as a solo at Midnight Mass.
5. Star in a musical (community, college, or otherwise…)
6. Run a full marathon
7. Read Tolstoy’s War and Peace all the way through unabridged
8. Finish every Charles Dickens book I own (David Copperfield, Oliver Twist, Tale of Two Cities, Great Expectations, A Christmas Carol, The Chimes, and Cricket on the Hearth) in the SAME YEAR.
9. Finish a novel
10. Publish a novel and/or short story
Earn my Mitchell award (Cadet 2nd Lt) in Civil Air Patrol. Completed May 25th 2015
12. Earn my Earhart award (Cadet Captain) in Civil Air Patrol.
13. Finish Rosetta stone Russian program
14. Become fluent in Russian (Is that the same thing as above? I guess I’ll find out…)
15. Visit Europe
16. Visit the White House (either as an actual visitor or first female president)
17. Learn to play Violin
18. Attend a Taylor Swift Concert
19. See Wicked.
To be added to constantly…