1. “As You Wish
Answer: Westley from The Princess Bride
2. “Hello, ma’am. Your daughter, she’s done a great injustice, so we’ve come here seeking revenge. You see, we may not look like much, but between the three of us we have five legs, four eyes and two and a half pairs of working lungs, but we also have two dozen eggs, so if I were you, I would go back inside.”
Answer: Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars
3. “Ask her who she is, and what she’s a’doin here.”
Answer: Grumpy from Snow White and Seven Dwarfs
4. “Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I’m sick. To help me through all this. You’re my angel.”
Answer: Jamie from A Walk to Remember
5. “Well, yes, ma’am, I do… I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen or, who I’m gonna meet, where I’m gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you… to
Answer: Jack Dawson from Titanic
“Promise, everyday, come rain or shine, through Hell or high water?”
Answer: Charlie and Sam from Charlie St. Cloud
7. “And that put pain to it. I wonder who first discovered the power of poetry in driving away love?”
Answer: Lizzie Bennet from 2005 Pride and Prejudice
8. “I can’t eat right now. I gotta find something to wear to the wedding.”
Answer:Ronnie from The Last Song (My Mom and Sis are big Nicholas Sparks fans)
9. ” How does she know you love her?”
Answer:Giselle from Enchanted
10. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.”
Answer: Olaf from Frozen
Alright, I’ve learned two weeks is far to long a time to put off answers.
From now on i will post the movie quiz the first Monday of the month, and post answers the following Saturday.
Which means the March quiz will come out March 2nd and the Answers will be posted March 7th.
Speaking of March, i decided to let you lovely readers choose the genre!
Will it be Scifi or Fantasy?
Let me know in the comments what you’d like to guess on!
I will not draw from any Rated R movies, however good they are (Somewhat sadly. Fury was excellent.).
The most extreme I’m going is Star Trek or Lord of the Rings.