Just kidding.. no Oscar sadly… but I did get the next best thing!
A Blogging Award!
My best friend Erin over at The Upstairs Archive nominated me.
That means I have to list five facts about myself, answer her five very mean questions, make five questions of my own, and then nominate five people to get the award.
1. I love running! It saddens me more then I can say that my new country road I live on is to small and has no shoulder so I can not run along it 😦
2. I can not stand coleslaw. It is, in my opinion, disgusting.
3. Last year I went on my first time ever March for Life in Washington D.C. It was amazing! I, however, did not see the White House before we left, and was quite disappointed. We did make it to the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, which was beautiful!
4. I can’t stand the middle or ending of the Hobbit (the book I mean). The beginning was great.
5. I have not read any Jane Austen novel through to completion. Yet I mean! I am working on that!
Five Answered Questions
1. If you had to choose between the Doctor, Sherlock, Merlin, Luke Skywalker, Matthias, Jim Hawkins, and Sir Percy Blakeney to go on an unexpected and otherwise completely unpredictable adventure with, who would you choose?
See! Isn’t that just mean! *long heartfelt sigh* The Doctor. Almost certainly the Doctor.
2. Who would you be more likely to say “You’re weird!” (complete with exclamation point) to: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Sherlock, Watson, the Doctor, Merlin, or Halt? (If you would be most likely to say “You’re weird!” to Halt, then you have my undying respect. Either you are very brave, or just plain crazy.)
The Doctor option you keep putting in with me in mind, don’t you Erin? grrr…
I would love to say that to halt, and if the opportunity arose I guarantee I would, but he is almost never weird, so the opportunity for me to say that isn’t likely enough.
Therefore, I would most likely be saying weird to Sherlock, to which he or Watson would reply “You’re just getting that now?”
3. Do you wear socks to sleep in? (You’d better bet your fluffy bedsocks you do, young’un, wot?!)
Ummm… depends on the season? During Summer you literally would have to tie me to a chair and shove them on me. I hate wearing socks during summer. Sandels, or better yet barefeet, is my preferred footwear for the summer. In winter, however, I have very fluffy socks i have specially for nights because my room, no kidding, is always the coldest room in the house.
4.What is the best plot you’ve ever had that originated in a dream? (Yes, a sleeping dream. Daydreams don’t qualify. Sorry, Sir Percy.)
Well, there is one that I have done absolutely nothing with because I like it as a dream more then a story. Me and My sister are the daughters of Firelord Palpatine who rules the USA and is planning on burning the midwest on the Summer solstice and want us to help him. I think Zuko and Aang were in there somehow, but I forget.
5. Have you ever been to Boston in the fall?
*sigh* I wish…
Five Questions For My Nominess
1. Water or Fire?
2. Icecream or Pudding?
3. Would you rather face a dragon unarmed, or armed with a gold fish?
4. Three or 7?
5. Why did you pick Three if you picked Three, or 7 if you picked 7?
And my nominees are… drumroll please!
1. Seana at http://seanajvixen.blogspot.com/
2. Amy at http://themondayheretic.wordpress.com/
3. Proverbs31Teen at http://proverbs31teen.wordpress.com/
4 Ginnay at http://spiritworkinginme.weebly.com/
5 Erin (different from Erinkenobi!) at http://oyeahwrite.wordpress.com/